Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Kirby Nightmare In Dream Land


The title screen of Kirby Nightmare In Dream Land
This game is a really old one but an amazing one to play. Yes. I know, I know, there is the first game, Kirby's Adventure, but I don't have an NES so I cannot play it. Anyways, this game consists of Kirby trying to help Dream Land by defeating King DeDeDe because he has taken the fountain of dreams' source of power, the star rod! because of King DeDeDe's wrong doing, everybody in Dream Land does not have the ability to dream anymore! So it is up to Kirby, the super tough pink puff to stop him! it is a fairly easy game to visit the final boss, but it takes a while to get the full 100% so you can brag to your friends. You need to hit every switch by having a certain type of power at the right time, and if that is not hard enough, every couple of hits you take, you can lose your power and have the chance you can't get it back so you got to start all over again. It is a little annoying but when you get that 100%, you get to play the game as Metaknight! It is pretty cool how you don't need to copy abilities anymore, you get sword and no mater how much hits you take, your ability will never pop out of you. the only down side for the Metaknight version is that it doesn't save! although that is very disappointing to me, I would give this game a score of 3.95/5 stars. I gave it this score because of how easy the game is, how the Metaknight  version doesn't save. But don't get me wrong, this game will be awesome in my life for an eternity.


(Starting for left to right) A Waddle Doo, Kirby with beam ability, a bronto burt, and a waddle dee.

No comments:

Post a Comment